Real Estate Careers In Augusta GA
Our first priority is maintaining an office environment where agents are part of a quality organization that places value on honesty, integrity and traditional values. Teamwork and mutual support is the norm and someone is always available to answer your questions.
Our state-of-the-art office facility is located at 141 North Belair Road in Evans, GA. Built in 2006, our office was built specifically for agent and client convenience, comfort and efficiency. Our beverage station in the showroom area features fresh brewed espresso by the cup. Our agents are provided with cutting edge technology that helps them be more productive and successful.
Ready To Keep More Of The Money You Earn?
Compensation plans offer up to 90% splits to agents - do the math! This allows agents to independently and cost effectively operate a real estate practice while having the benefits of a high profile, efficiently operated brokerage office. Experience professional support and professional freedom while meeting your clients and at a great office. NO floor duty and set your own hours.
Leading Edge Real Estate proactively responds to this ever-changing real estate industry to improve their agents' position. This very special office is filled with growth-oriented agents and has an energetic atmosphere, which fosters excellent opportunities.
Experience the difference the right planning, the right tools, the right guide and support systems can make. If you think you have what it takes to work with the best, to achieve your best, to live your best: it's time to take action with your career.
Leading Edge Real Estate Career Advancement
Whether you are already a licensed agent or just considering a career in real estate, contact us to learn how we can create a fabulous future for you.
Less experienced agents are offered an opportunity to "earn while you learn" as part of our personalized mentoring program. Call today at 706-869-9478 for details and to schedule a confidential interview to find out more about what we can do for you.
Real Estate School: Courses & Education Opportunities
If you're ready to get started on your way to a successful career, you'll need to obtain your real estate salesperson license. This can be done by passing a 75 Hour on-line real estate course then taking the GA real estate salesperson's exam with a passing grade. Don't wait!
- REAL ESTATE SCHOOL offers Pre and Post License Courses On-line
- All Courses are APPROVED by the GA Real Estate Commission.
- A real estate license is required in every state.
The following Georgia Real Estate Courses offer high quality training at highly competitive rates:
- Sales Pre-license Courses - Everything needed to get started earning a GA Salesperson License.
- Sales Post License Courses - Once you get your license, you need to complete this course within 12 months.
- Broker Pre-license Courses - Once you've been an agent for 3 years, you may become a broker.
- Continuing Education Courses - Ongoing courses to keep your license up to date.
Become the BEST REALTOR® YOU can be!
- Our Career Center has resources for new licensees “earning” while “learning” the business THE RIGHT WAY from ground up; as well as experienced agents who want to stay ahead of the ever changing market.
- We give you the tools, support and training, providing you the opportunity to create your own destiny.
- Exceptional training is considered one of the foundations to a successful real estate career, but exceptional coaching can take the good salesperson from making a living to being one of the best and most financially successful.
- In addition to classroom training we have a “mentorship” and “coaching” program available to you, giving you personal attention, dramatically shortening the learning curve and improving your success rate.
- Our office culture/ atmosphere is conducive to productivity, FUN, professionalism, team work, continued growth, business and personal fulfillment.
- At the Success Center, we strive to bring out the best in YOU. It's time to become the best possible sales professional that our market has seen!
- The more knowledge (education/training) and Practice you have:
- The more expertise you gain;
- The more closings you can have;
- The more people YOU CAN HELP ACHIEVE THEIR DREAM; AND
- The more money you will be able to earn!
Learn more about real estate careers in Augusta, GA with Leading Edge Real Estate. Contact us online or call 706-869-9478 to find out more.